Saturday, April 21, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TOLD!

I received this from my dear friend Sue today....

OK...status report lady...how many pounds...and update your damned Blog will ya!:)

So....as it was a beautiful spring day today and my day to go out ...it called for a spring outfit. As I was doing the makeup thing and actually wearing a pair of capri pants I bought 2 yrs ago on sale but never fit into....It was was pleased to get Chris to take a pic...I know I said I would wait till I hit the 50lb mark, but heck, I felt so good that here I am at 45lbs lost so far...yay. I will do the front and back poses when I do hit that mark but for today...IT'S SPRING!!AND SANDLE WEATHER!!








7 comments:

JustSue said...

AWESOME!!!! Congrats you! How are you feeling? Energised? Healthier? You are looking amazing. I am looking forward to the full photo set in 5lbs from now! Keep up the good work...you're my inspiration.

Anna said...

As I said yesterday...you look amazing!

By the time you get here in June I won't recognize you.

*hugs*

kenju said...

You look terrific~! BRAVO and I am looking forward to future pics!

Anonymous said...

Moon, you look beautiful..you always did but you just keep getting better. Way to go and keep us posted. I am so thrilled for you. Hugs,
Scar

lab munkay said...

Gorgous.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You look FABULOUS!
Good for you!!!

cindy wilson said...

You look beautiful, very proud of you... Keep up the good work,I need to lose some pounds of my own, when I do decide to lose weight, it just keeps finding me again....LOL Take Care

Cindy