Tuesday, June 09, 2009

3 YEARS ALREADY!

I just got these flowers delivered to me. Beautiful aren't they! There was also a little pc mouse stuck amongst them on a stick lol! I have been looking for one for a while now. He apparently found one and had the bright idea to have them add it to the bouquet LOL

When I called him at work to thank him for the flowers, he asked if they had a rodent problem lol...what a goof...Yes hun, I found the mouse in there lol.

It's hard to believe it has already been 3 yrs today that we got married. Time flys when your having fun!

Tonight we go for a nice meal out at a fav resturant.

Even with the pouring rain out, it's still such a beautiful day!

4 comments:

kenju said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOON!!

Melody said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Monette and Chris!

Star said...

Congratulations to both of you. Your happiness is so obvious.

Pat said...

What a lovely pair you make. Congratulations!