Tuesday, June 09, 2009

3 YEARS ALREADY!

I just got these flowers delivered to me. Beautiful aren't they! There was also a little pc mouse stuck amongst them on a stick lol! I have been looking for one for a while now. He apparently found one and had the bright idea to have them add it to the bouquet LOL

When I called him at work to thank him for the flowers, he asked if they had a rodent problem lol...what a goof...Yes hun, I found the mouse in there lol.

It's hard to believe it has already been 3 yrs today that we got married. Time flys when your having fun!

Tonight we go for a nice meal out at a fav resturant.

Even with the pouring rain out, it's still such a beautiful day!

5 comments:

kenju said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOON!!

Melody said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Monette and Chris!

Star said...

Congratulations to both of you. Your happiness is so obvious.

Pez said...

Congratulations!

PI said...

What a lovely pair you make. Congratulations!