Saturday, February 21, 2009

SMART HUSBAND

I have been putting off cleaning the over flowing coat closet. It's a big job that I will eventually get to, honestLY! The worst part is really the humungus hord of shoes piled up at the bottom of said closet. Boots, shoes, sandels, thongs..u name it, there is everykind of footwear huddled down there.

So the other day my husband says............"Seriously hun...how do you women begin to accumulate so many shoes?"

To which, I just looked up.....gave him THE LOOK.....

Hubby help up his hands in surrender....."OK, OK, I forgot.....they follow you home...sorry."

I lowered my gaze to resume what I was doing...thinking ofcourse...how lucky I was to have such a smart husband.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the one thing that doesnt follow me hom.. is shoes

Melody said...

*snigger snigger*

Yes, you do have one smart husband. Does the handbag thing happen along with your shoes too?

kenju said...

I think all men wonder that, and Chris was smart enough to figure it out!

Star said...

I was just looking at the bottom of my closet today and even I wonder how I acquired all those shoes. Esspecially since I don't wear most of them. But I can't get rid of them either.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

Mine don't follow me home, I drag them, kicking and screaming!! My hubby at the credit card bill is usually when the kicking and screaming come into play, lol. But I love them and feed them and walk them and clean up after them when they pee on the carpet....no, wait, that's the cat........nevermind *blush*

cindy wilson said...

yeah mine follow me home too, plus other things. Gosh I need to clean out my closet also.....

Cindy