Friday, October 28, 2005

BY POPULAR DEMAND

Here are some pics of my engagement ring (she says with pride)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had to add this one below of both of the set...hopefully if all goes well, by June next yr I will be wearing both on my finger. We are unable to officially set a date yet as we are still waiting for a last document from France saying they recognize Chris' devorse. We have waited this long....glad to know we are in the home stretch.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aren't they gorgeous? If I do say so myself.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations. i, too, is very much engaged. and i definitely share your pride and enthusiasm.

that is a very beautiful ring. looking forward to reading more of your entries about your wedding plans...

have a lovely day:)

The Witch Doctor said...

this is the first time I think I'll ever say this... I can't wait til that divorce paper comes thru ;)

and your rings are gorgeous Moon ;)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh it is so beautiful!!! I am so happy for the both of you...love ya, Fran