Saturday, June 10, 2006

IT'S DONE!!

We are finally married!
Everything went perfectly...and after all the planning, anticipation, nervousness...it's over! Everyone had a great time. It was everything we hoped it to be.
I had to beg and plead for Rae to email me a few pics to use in my blog today! We have a video of the ceremony but I do not have a ONE pic lol. We have 8 of those throw away camera's that were on my guest tables but we haven't yet developed any. I look forward to seeing the pics my sis took aswell. ..I did take some stills the gift we received from the Hotel.

So to start, here are a few pics for now with many more to follow in the future.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We unwrapped the gift from the Hotel and found this lovely Ice/Champagne Bucket....along with decadent chocolate covered strawberries...and a lovely flowers.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More to come in future...
From both Chris and I...we thank all off our friends online who took the time to comment or just read about our wedding plans...those who sent us good thoughts and well wishes. Every email, private message, blog comment, every encouragement...kept us going, kept us enjoying the process and kept us wrapped in the caring thoughts of all of you around us....THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You both look amazing, I am unbelievably happy for you both!!

reesie said...

Congratulations!!!>:D<

Anonymous said...

You both look lovely, can't wait to see the rest of the pics. Well you got married before me, Rats !!! I am happy for the both of you.

Love Ya
Cindy

JustSue said...

Love all the photos! Looks like you had a wonderful day! (((hugs))

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful couple you make. I am so looking forward to more pictures. Much happiness to you both. Lori

Anonymous said...

Congratuations!!! I am so happy that Shannon brought me a little of you wedding to me..You both looked so happy. love you, Fran

Anna said...

The wedding was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for letting me take part in a truly amazing experience. I don't think I can ever put into words the feelings I felt during the ceremony. I couldn't help but cry, the happiness was overwhelmingly intense.

*hugs*

If you two were a Suzie Q and your love was the filling it would be oozing out the sides all over the place ;).