Saturday, October 07, 2006

3D CHAT...WHAT A HOOT!

For some of you out there who may indulge in some form of chat...You WILL get a real kick out of this. I know I am.
IMVU - The World's Greatest 3D Chat

I rarely chat in chatrooms anymore...but I do like to keep intouch with a few of my old chat buddies in PM's (private messages). Over the yrs I have made some really good friends from chat, and yes, even met my husband online, through chat. U JUST NEVER KNOW...lol.
But when a friend showed me this, I checked it out and had so much fun just dressing my avatar and checking out how it works. It is not yet well known but they have many countries chatting on it. It is so cool and different I amused myself all afternoon. My name in there is Moonmisttt.....big stretch I know lol....if u click on my avatar on here or the heading above it, I will be added to your friends list in the IMVU..if you don't want me there u can just delete me when u get there lol.

BE SILLY, HAVE FUN...
....THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS...REALLY!

2 comments:

Dak-Ind said...

greetings! michele sent me. Its amazing, you know, i too met my husband on the internet (but not in a chat room.. worse! i met him on a video game!)

3D chat is cool, its like everquest without the game.

Catherine said...

It looks interesting, but blogging takes up way too much time already, I really don't want to start going to chat rooms as well :)
I read the post below and have to say, I would never have guessed from your phto that you were 40 - or that your mother had a 16 year old granddaughter. You both look much younger than you are! I live in New Zealand, I've never been to Canada. Montreal looks interesting but there's so much world out there to see - my big plan is to visit Scotland next year and see all the places my ancestors come from. After that I'll have to save my pennies for a few more years before I go travelling again.
Michele sent me!