Friday, June 29, 2007

PROM PICS!! DRUM ROLL PLEASEEEE....


Disclaimer...These are not for the faint of heart...if u are expecting pale blue prom dresses or cute coiffed curls..turn around now lol.
Cleo and her date were quite the pair...They matched terrifically together. They were both decked out over the top but all in keeping with the style. I know she loved it and that's what is important. She went for what pleased her...they will be her memories after all and I love that she is not afraid to be individual.
Have a look at the pics I put in this folder on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/17273399@N00/sets/72157600555076044/show/
I haven't recieved the proffesional photos taken at the prom yet, I hope they turned out nice, if they do I will scan them.
Let me know what u think.

4 comments:

kenju said...

Her hair and makeup were very dramatic - and she is pretty in spite of it...LOL

rfun6 said...

Well they definitely stood out in the crowd. LOL. Glad they had fun.

carmilevy said...

I applaud her choice, as well as yours in supporting her. This is the time in her life when she needs to express her individuality. Having a mom who's behind her in this is priceless.

I'm so glad she had a wonderful time!

cindy wilson said...

Wow she certainly was different, but pretty just the same. I don't understand goth like I didn't understand punk in the 80's. I guess both are kinda of like the hippies of the 60's. Is it the dress or the frame of mind? Anyway hope she had fun....

With Love
Cindy