Monday, February 27, 2006

TWO TOTAL GOOBERS!

Yesterday (Sunday) was a slow lazy and one could say boring day. WELL!...Rae and I totally livened it up by being total goobers! What two intelligent (hey, no comments from the peanut gallery) woman can do to liven up a boring afternoon is priceless.

If you would like to enjoy our spectacular colour commentary on what some would call a less then exciting activity...please go here....we had alot of fun Rae and I and yes...WE ARE BOTH TOTAL GOOBERS!

Either comment on her blog or come back and comment on mine, let us know what u thought lol....would love to hear other COLOUR COMMENTARIES lol

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Hi Moon,

Hey that was a very cute story! Sometimes people are like crabs aren't they? Hesitant about "taking chances"!..:)he he.

Thank you for dropping by my blog, I haven't been on for a bit taking a few more days off..but did add another "little" post.

I will definitely come back here! I love your blog, interesting..

Angel Blessings,

Rhi

Anna said...

You always know how to make the best of everything Monette, even a boring day doesn't stand a chance when you're around :p.

*hugs*