Thursday, February 09, 2006

VALENTINES CONTEST..

Here is a contest posted on a blog by a husband looking for the perfect gift for his wife. How sweet...go give him some ideas ppl...gotta love him for it. I hope he takes my idea....well scratch that...rather, takes my Chris' idea lol...I sent him the ideas that Chris had for me last year...what a treat that was...just thinking about the thought he put into it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside..STILL!!!....
ANYWAY...here is the link to this man's blog..http://www.renewedreflections.com/blog/50-prize-best-husband-valentines-contest-58/

And since I am talking about it, here is the link to my blog post from last year....Lucky Lady..That Would be MEEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dollface,

Thank you soooooo much for sharing your v-day idea with me. It was added a bit past the contest dead line. Thank god for that. Your idea would have made choosing really hard.

Please dont be a stranger on my blog. I am super new at this and need good folks like you encouraging me along the way

Ciao Bella,

Craig T